I lost everything

Discussion in 'General' started by Jamie, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Jamie

Jamie New Member

Minecraft Username:
    _JamieStrafez_
    So i was in the enderfarm in the end and this glitch with the water made me fall into the void with my hunger charm my sugar of ionite and my guardian tooth and my magma sword and my lucky diamond armor and 52 peices of bread!!!

2. umarku

umarku Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Minecraft Username:
    umarku
    I've looked into this and as I'm aware there is no water glitch associated with the end. I cannot be sure what was in your inventory at the time of death you are mentioning. We have a plugin on the server that logs up to 10 inventories from death and how a player died but when I looked into the logs you had died over 10 times that the inventory of the death you are mentioning got removed from the logs. The last 10 deaths logged on the server for your deaths that I can see are all empty inventories. However, I will allow to give you back 3 items that you want back/remembering having when you died since I cannot be for sure of what was really in your inventory at that time.

3. Jamie

Jamie New Member

Minecraft Username:
    _JamieStrafez_
    ummmm i had a lot of stuff, can i just give you the list of stuff i had. I had alpha armor, a lucky sword, carbonite jet pack and jet boots an elemental wind stick an elemental water stick a wand 1 with lightning laser andtnt on it another wand 1 with rainbow and flowers and another wand 2 with water and freeze i also had a parachute 3 grappling hooks elder armor an efficiency 10 lucky pick with fortune 10 and unbreaking 10, a auto smelting pickaxe, a efficiency 5 unbreaking 3 fortune 3 diamond pickaxe. like 19 mana potions level 3,7 binding powder, uhhh i cant remember i lost so muchhhhh, oh and a speed charm, a hunger charm, a strength charm, slime set, ender set, i had this all in a gilded backpack, a magma sword, hazmat armor solar helmet, a eff 5 shovel, a eff 2 axe, 32 god apples and 2 stacks of normal golden apples, a blue shield thats it for now let me get my stuff and if i remember anything else ill tell u I swear im not lying

4. umarku

umarku Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Minecraft Username:
    umarku
    I'm sorry but I will only allow you to have 3 stuff back. I'm not saying you are lying or you aren't lying but I am trying to be fair and compromise with you because there is no proof. If I could look back through the logs that's visible proof I can go off by to give you everything back from that dead but as I mentioned I unfortunately can only look back only a certain amount of deaths. This is a better compromise then getting nothing back.

5. Jamie

Jamie New Member

Minecraft Username:
    _JamieStrafez_
    ok can i just get my elder kit i got for my birthday back thats it. Oh. and my wand with lightning

6. Jamie

Jamie New Member

Minecraft Username:
    _JamieStrafez_
    hey umarku can i get my elder kit i got for my birthday and my wand with lightning back?